Is there anyone that would be willing to write a quick summary for this page? At max 3-4 lines. I really thinks the main page needs one. Thoughts? ~RainyDayz~ 07:26, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
Hello! This is the Talk Page for Abide in the Wind Wiki where editors and contributors can communicate their thoughts and opinions with each others to improve this wiki. If you have any questions, discussions, or needs of assistance, post it here. Please don't hesitate on posting, we're here to help and answer any questions. :) RainofShadows (talk) 07:54, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
So if anyone is still reading this talk page, I have something to say to all editors and contributors. Looking at the recent edits in the character biography, I noticed that many of the characters' personality section didn't really matched or describe any personality traits about the characters. I will give a guildeline o format
- Topic/Introduction - Ex: Dark is a mysterious, brooding, solemn, and a melancholic figure.[...]
- Background Info about the character's actions and thoughts
- First Body Paragraph
- Topic sentence of the first trait.
- Evidence. (Have at least a minimum of one evidence)
- Statement/Supporting detail about the evidence.
- 2. Second Evidence (Optional)
- Statement /Supporting detail about evidence
- 2. Second Body Paragraph
Definitely a good idea, though maybe move this topic to the forums? Talk page are generally about the page they're on :) ~RainyDayz~ 05:54, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
Definitely a good idea, though maybe move this topic to the forums? Talk page are generally about the page they're on :) ~RainyDayz~ 05:52, November 13, 2014 (UTC)